[ExI] What is Consciousness?

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 10:32:55 UTC 2023

Stuart,
Perfect. I tried to explain the same idea you are expressing to Brent many
times but I could not do it as efficaciously as you did. The entire idea of
qualia is ridiculous (everything or nothing is a qualia) and for sure is
useless to tell us anything about consciousness there is no fundamental
difference between the Red of the robot, the red of the human or the
camera. Qualia have no relevance for consciousness.
Giovanni

On Tue, Mar 21, 2023 at 10:47 PM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <