[ExI] GPT-4 on the Incommunicability of Qulia

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 13:35:57 UTC 2023

Obviously, you can't say something like this to a computer:

My redness is like your grenness, both of which we call red.

Since all an abstract computer has is the abstract word 'red' for its
knowledge.  Since there is now redness quality in an abstract computer, it
can't know the definition of redness.