[ExI] Bender's Octopus (re: LLMs like ChatGPT)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 16:56:31 UTC 2023

I won't argue what a referent means.

I agree.  It is just what John would say but in different words:  he would
emphasize, as I do, that for definitions you need examples, and that is why
I, tongue not totally in cheek, wrote that you should give an AI a picture
dictionary.   bill w

On Sat, Mar 25, 2023 at 3:41 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <