[ExI] Bender's Octopus (re: LLMs like ChatGPT)

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 20:34:19 UTC 2023

Ben,
Exactly, does anybody remember that famous book about Proust's Madeleine?
Eventually the author got in trouble for several reasons but the main idea
of the book is still valid. Even a memory of an experience can bring as
strong sensations as the experience itself. Think about that and what it
implies in terms of how real an apple really is. It is not. I agree.

On Sat, Mar 25, 2023 at 1:41 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <