[ExI] Bard (i.e. LaMDA) admits it isn't sentient.

Gordon Swobe gordon.swobe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 05:22:03 UTC 2023

On Wed, Mar 29, 2023 at 9:52 PM Giovanni Santostasi via extropy-chat <

Brent,
> 2) You can convince these types of AIs of almost anything.

I guess they aren’t very smart. :)

Actually, I find it amusing that the AIs are making the same arguments
about their limitations that I made here ~15 years ago when they were still
hypothetical.

My arguments were met with so much hostility that I eventually left ExI.
The worst offender was John Clark (?) who I believe was eventually banned.

-gts