[ExI] Yudkowsky in Time on AI Open Letter.

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 23:02:02 UTC 2023

The fundamental values problem is that nations, races, religions, etc.
will never agree what values are correct.  bill k

Actually, the major religions are very close in values.  In particular,the
Golden Rule, or some version of it, is a part of all major religions.
Political values?  Well, no.   bill w

On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 4:10 PM BillK via extropy-chat <