[ExI] What is "Elemental Redness"?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Mon May 1 11:09:48 UTC 2023

Hi Ben,
Thanks for asking this.  I'd certainly like to know what other people think
about what I'm attempting to describe.
I'd also like to know someone elses definition of consciousness.  Others
have asked how others define consciousness.
Does anyone agree with "Computationally bound element subjective
qualities"?  If not, why.

Jason, I'm trying to find your text where you describe the different levels
of physics.  Physics goes below the quantum level then the atomic level,
the molecular level, the neural level...  The elemental level is whatever
level is required to re-engineer visual subjective knowledge.  How do you
do things like add more primary colors to each subjective voxel of visual
knowledge. How would neuralink modify the brain so that a few pixels of
your visual knowledge was red/green quality inverted from all the others,
and engineering stuff like that.

The question is, when we are engineering (or even just repainting missing)
subjective qualities of conscious visual knowledge, what elemental level
will we be working with?  The quantum people <http://(Where Giovani seems
to think is required, to understand subjective qualities),> (including
Giovani?) think we will be doing quantum mechanics.   I think it is far
easier than that and that we will be at the neuronal and synaptic level.  I
think we'll simply mostly be engineering the types of neurotransmitters
which are being used.

On Mon, May 1, 2023 at 3:09 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <