[ExI] What is "Elemental Redness"?

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon May 1 21:38:04 UTC 2023

*The differences in information content in the neural firing patterns
cannot be causing the difference in experiences, because as far as we can
tell, experience isn't made of information at all.*Again how do you know
that? And it is not just the information but the processing of the
information. The video game program is not the game you play. The game you
play happens when you run the program when you interact with it. In the
case of consciousness, it is the brain interacting with itself. All sorts
of weird things happen when you have self-referential systems, and
consciousness is that "weird" thing. We cannot show this is the case 100
percent yet (I hope when we get a matrix in a computer like GPT-4 or a
GPT-N do that the argument is over) but it is not this a much more
reasonable hypothesis that this bs that experience is something else? What
the soul? Again?