[ExI] Symbol Grounding

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon May 1 22:31:57 UTC 2023

*I want to know what the knowledge of wetness is phenomenally like*Brent,
do you realize that is equivalent to a child saying "but this piece of
paper you gave doesn't make me hear the music", pointing to a music sheet?
To hear the music you get a bunch of musicians that read the paper and
produce music. Science gives you the piece of paper with the notes, not the
music.
This is not what science is about.