[ExI] need a term

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 17:14:31 UTC 2023

Just go back a couple of hundred years with your time machine, and take
polls about what the common people believe.  You think we are stupid
today?  Hah!  and furthermore  HAHAHAHAHA.  Find a time where some things,
often clothing, are just too silly to contemplate.  Codpieces, anyone?  I
am willing to predict that that one is not going to come back in some form,
but the odds are not that low, and who knows what Spike will do with that
idea.

Today we have English depts. affected by Modernism and Post- Moderism and
you can't find much that is sillier than those.

Observation:  the right wing is stupider than the left, but the left is
sillier.   bill w

On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 10:00 AM Giulio Prisco via extropy-chat <