[ExI] for longer life

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 17:37:50 UTC 2023

I have crossed 60 and now 63, I observed aging is very fast, how can I slow
down aging till death?
Don’t do anything. Don’t walk. It wears out your cartilage/padding in your
knees. Other joints similar. Just do enough so that you can move around a
bit. Exercise is for athletes.
Don’t eat. Lose weight and keep it off and eat the minimum to keep you
alive. Mostly leafy green things.
Get out of all of your relationships as fast as you can. They produce far
more stress than pleasure.
Get a dog, preferably a slow one, like a Bassett hound. They are very
undemanding - like cats, which are fine too, though the blasted things do
die and that’s stress, so these are optional.
Optimism and pessimism are often wrong - stress again- avoid. Take what
comes. Look into Stoicism and Lucretius.
If all you want is length, these will suffice.
bill w