[ExI] fun fact

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue May 2 18:12:52 UTC 2023

On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 6:45 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> *From:* extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> *On Behalf
> Of *William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
> *Subject:* [ExI] fun fact
>

> >…Mars is the only planet (everywhere?) that is solely inhabited by
> robots.
>

> If you include ones not currently functioning, one would add Luna and
> Venus.

 I'd say they have to be still functioning to qualify as inhabiting.
(There is some question as to how intact the robot corpses are on Venus, to
the point that one might wonder if they even count as non-functioning
robots any more.)  Also, Luna is not a planet.  ;)