[ExI] Observation

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue May 2 23:25:57 UTC 2023

...> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Observation

On Tue, 2 May 2023 at 23:39, spike jones via extropy-chat

<snip>
> I need to figure out how to turn off autocorrect.
> .
>
> spike

>...Swings and roundabouts.  I get text messages from a friend who very
obviously has autocorrect switched off.
His messages are like a word puzzle game. What is he trying to say?
He uses an iPhone. Maybe he is in a hurry or the screen keyboard is
difficult to use, but it is a challenge for me!  :)  BillK

Ja, I know my texts and email messages from my phone will be a mess, but I
don't use it much for that purpose.  I have a style I don't want messed with
by Bill Gates' notions on what he thinks I meant.  I wrote what I meant.
Autocorrect auto-incorrected it.  Even if Gates thinks he can improve on
what I wrote, I want to keep what I wrote anyway.