[ExI] Observation

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Wed May 3 03:33:30 UTC 2023

On Tue, May 2, 2023 at 8:02 PM Gadersd via extropy-chat

> > How about nobody dies
> > and humans become biologically extinct anyway.
>
> I wonder about the possibility that religious groups will reject biological and emulated immortality and choose to persist instead in the traditional birth and death cycle. Or might religion radically alter or die out so that humans are freed from their ideological shackles?

It is worth considering what religions are and why people have them
(or the other way around).  A story required characters, so the powers
that be in the story tried to stabilize the physical state human
population above zero.  This might be hard.

Keith