[ExI] Sheer Idiocy

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 18:43:24 UTC 2023

Someone somewhere reminded us that Shakespeare (who never spelled his name
that way) used 'they'as singular.

Curious tie-in - research in the mountains of TEnnessee revealed that
language of S's day was alive and well there, primarily among Blacks.

So 'they is', while sounding Black, is really Shakespearean.   bill w

On Wed, May 3, 2023 at 11:06 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <