[ExI] for longer life

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Mon May 8 08:41:26 UTC 2023

Ah yes, the classic calorie restriction. It was very fashionable for many
years, but I haven't heard anything about it the last couple of years.

But that (for me) introduces another dimension. Quality of life vs
quantity of life.

I could not imagine restricting my calories since I enjoy good food too
much. So the loss of years (in theory) would be more than compensated for
by the gain of quality. =)

Best regards,
Daniel