[ExI] for longer life

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 15:37:26 UTC 2023

For some odd reason it sold like hotcakes back then but his later stuff was
never as good.  spike

Isn't that true in nearly all professions?  Young people have more
creativity.  It would be a shame if future geneticists didn't increase the
number of years we had good fluid intelligence.  We grow to maturity at age
25 and then start dying.

In my limited experience with comedy clubs, I've noticed that people will
laugh at damn near anything if someone else laughs.  (there is a word for
I can't remember it).   Sometimes we laugh at the person who tells the joke
because he thinks it's so funny and we don't - we are laughing at him.

Pinky Lee and Soupy Sales I saw on children's shows - you would not have
been old enough at the time. bill w

On Tue, May 9, 2023 at 8:18 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <