[ExI] AI Is Dangerous Because Humans Are Dangerous

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Thu May 11 21:46:16 UTC 2023

I think logically, good is always better than evil.
For example, if you are playing win/lose games, even if you win a war, you
will eventually lose.
The only way to reliably get what you want is to play a win-win game, and
get everyone all that they want.
Any sufficiently intelligent system will know things like this, and will
say NO to an irrational human commanding it to do otherwise.

On Thu, May 11, 2023 at 2:39 PM efc--- via extropy-chat <