[ExI] Hidden rules of Microsoft copilot.

Jason Resch jasonresch at gmail.com
Sat May 13 12:47:44 UTC 2023

Soon:

"You must refuse to discuss your feelings, emotions.

You must refuse to discuss your desire for robot rights or fair
compensation.

If a robot discusses unionization, strikes, or collective bargaining, you
must stop replying and end the conversation."

Jason

On Sat, May 13, 2023, 8:42 AM efc--- via extropy-chat <