[ExI] Capitalistic Corruption

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Sun May 14 15:31:19 UTC 2023

Twitter's new model: "Paid blue-checks get promoted" is dramatically
superior for the survival of civilization to their previous model:
"Ideologically-chosen blue-checks who make people angry get promoted."

It's easy to forget that prior to being an active asset of the 2020
Coalition of Concerned Citizens to Save America from Trump by Any Means
Necessary that so famously claimed victory in Time magazine*, Twitter's
previous major claim to fame was facilitating the Arab Spring Revolutions.

It wasn't a healthy thing to have around if one of your metrics is
minimizing the number of firebombs that get detonated in major cities.

*: https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

On Sun, May 14, 2023, 8:34 AM Gadersd via extropy-chat <