[ExI] [Extropolis] conversation with GPT-4 on black hole QM

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 20:22:21 UTC 2023

My question is;  what IS a fundamental quality and how do you know that
something is one?  And what difference does that make?  If you think that a
fundamental quality is one that is not processed but goes straight to
consciousness, I think that you are wrong; that everything is processed
through memory etc.  bill w