[ExI] ai wants to do ya

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed May 17 15:58:42 UTC 2023

This might be a joke, but think about it:

https://petapixel.com/2023/05/11/influencer-rents-out-ai-version-of-herself-which-immediately-goes-rogue/?mc_cid=488d8cc09a <https://petapixel.com/2023/05/11/influencer-rents-out-ai-version-of-herself-which-immediately-goes-rogue/?mc_cid=488d8cc09a&mc_eid=b98d3041e5> &mc_eid=b98d3041e5

If one has a large language model and can choose what training material it has, your AI companion can learn all kinds of interesting comments from training on the reams and reams of online free porn fiction.  Not that I am an expert on this genre of fiction you understand, but I do know that it exists.  Friends have told me it does.  Or rather their friend read an article that says it exists and told my friend who told me, I personally know of no reams of online porn fiction myself, nope never.

Assuming reams of porn fiction exist, and one could train a companion bot to read that, then the same thing happens to that companion bot as happens to human minds fed on reams of porn fiction… think of the possibilities.  That could end the problem of over population.  The virtual companion can’t get pregnant.  It would cause the user to take care of themself, for they doesn’t need to work the labyrinthine difficulties of dealing with human minds, which get offended and just don’t act the way that AI companion does.