[ExI] ai wants to do ya

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed May 17 16:51:51 UTC 2023

On Wed, May 17, 2023 at 9:01 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> I personally know of no reams of online porn fiction myself, nope never.

You know of no reams of online porn fiction of yourself?  You mean ladies
haven't written reams of porn fiction starring you and shared it with you,
yet?  Huh.

> That could end the problem of over population.

As Bill noted, overpopulation is no longer the pressing concern.  If
anything, it's underpopulation, specifically of the young.

Which I figured would be the case.  Earth's "carrying capacity" is much
larger than even  10 billion humans, with all the technological
augmentation we have given Earth already, not even counting the stuff we
have yet to invent and implement.  But we need more people to make certain
bigger things economically practical.