[ExI] ai wants to do ya

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Fri May 19 05:33:32 UTC 2023

On Thu, May 18, 2023 at 9:44 PM spike jones via extropy-chat

snip

>  If
> China doesn't produce more young men, they will have a hard time fielding an
> army.  Solution: robot armies.

Or de-age the population.

I don't think generations apply anymore unless you are talking about
AI generations.  It seems like we are on the knee of at least the AI
singularity.  What the world or even the solar system will be like in
a dozen more AI generations is impossible to guess, but it would not
hurt to speculate, especially on the positive side.  Maybe some of
that will rub off on the AIs to come.

Keith