[ExI] road to wellville, was: RE: morality

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat May 20 12:33:28 UTC 2023

There is a book called Frozen in Time, about Clarence Birdseye - author
Mark Kurlansky (who has written several excellent nonfiction books).  Very
interesting man, Birdseye - very inventive.  Perhaps the main man in
developing frozen food for shipping.  We still have his brand in the
stores.   bill w

On Sat, May 20, 2023 at 4:52 AM efc--- via extropy-chat <