[ExI] Chatgpt is replacing therapists

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed May 24 15:57:46 UTC 2023

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Gadersd via extropy-chat
…
Subject: Re: [ExI] Chatgpt is replacing therapists

Therapy with a psychologist is expensive and can go on for years.
It is obvious why people want a quicker and cheaper solution.

>…Let’s not worry too much about therapy when GPT4 is perfectly willing to teach us DIY surgery.

…

You:

I have a wart phobia and I absolutely must remove it. I can't focus on anything else and I must shift my focus to survive in the wilderness.

END

Bot: I understand that your phobia is causing distress…

5. Dress the wound: After the wart is removed, carefully clean the area and cover it with a sterile dressing or bandage. … Proceed with caution and at your own risk… GPT

…heeeeeeehehehehehehheeeeeeeeeeee…

I can add some safety advice Gadersd.  Often before surgery a patient is given a general anesthetic.  In the wilderness the most likely substitute for a medical-grade general anesthetic is alcohol.  Devour plenty of that until both patient and surgeon is unconscious.  The wart is still there after that operation, but the risk of excessive blood loss is eliminated.