[ExI] Voynich

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Sun May 28 01:44:39 UTC 2023

I have had a long-standing interest in the mysterious Voynich manuscript.

A few years ago a UK guy Gerard E Cheshire took a fresh look at it and
eventually figured out how to translate it.

I don't remember how I found out about this, but have followed his
work.  Most of it turns out to be a rather mundane women's health
manual, but part of it is an account of a team of people who rescued
people who were living on a nearby volcano when it erupted in 1444.

https://www.academia.edu/101986267/The_Medieval_Map_and_the_Mercy_Mission

That's just the cover.   To read

2023, Google Books. ISBN:9781399954990

A copy costs, but I want to see it get out there bad enough that if
any of you know book reviews who will read it, I will pay for them to
get a copy.  Up to a dozen anyway.

It is hard nowadays to get anything published, but enough interest
will eventually get the publisher's attention, witness "The Martian"

Keith