[ExI] AI thoughts

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 20:08:03 UTC 2023

On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 at 19:25, Keith Henson via extropy-chat <

> The LLM of AI chatbots are trained on what humans know.  They don't
> seem any more dangerous to me than exceptionally well-informed humans.
>
> Of course, I could be wrong.
>
> Keith

Why not ask an LLM AI?     So I did.......
(But if it gets really intelligent, the AI won't give away its secret
powers!).  :)

Question:
If LLM AI is trained on human knowledge, how is it possible to be more
dangerous than humans?

Answer: