[ExI] reuter's take on altman

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Fri Nov 24 17:14:45 UTC 2023

Well... "enter the maniacs". ;)

Jokes aside, given the fact that we are
seeing the embryo of eco-terrorism fueled by a fatalist view of the future
of the planet, I wonder if we'll see techno-terrorists or neo-luddites
doing bad things soon as well?

On the other hand, perhaps the tech and AI crowd is too intelligent and
civilized to engage in such behaviour?

Best regards,
Daniel