[ExI] Are transhumanists becoming the bad guys?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Nov 30 00:19:31 UTC 2023

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Keith Henson via extropy-chat
Sent: Wednesday, 29 November, 2023 2:53 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Are transhumanists becoming the bad guys?

On Wed, Nov 29, 2023 at 2:36 PM efc--- via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:

snip

> Curious shift in narrative that completely passed me by and caught me
> by surprise.

In that case, I must be the baddest of them all, having been called the Ur-transhumanist.  :-)

Keith

> Best regards,
> Daniel

Oh oh Keith, now ya done it.  With that claim you trigger the need for a contest or competition, to see who is the urest of transhumanism.  I agree you are urer than most, but we need to arrange a transhumanist Olympiad of some sort.