[ExI] Are transhumanists becoming the bad guys?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Nov 30 01:35:59 UTC 2023

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Are transhumanists becoming the bad guys?

On Wed, Nov 29, 2023 at 4:1 PM <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

smo[
> Oh oh Keith, now ya done it.  With that claim you trigger the need for a contest or competition, to see who is the urest of transhumanism.  I agree you are urer than most, but we need to arrange a transhumanist Olympiad of some sort.

I was called the ur-transhumanist by no less an authority than R.U Sirius.  Top that.  ;-)

Keith

> spike

R.U. Sirius!  Cool!  Where has that lad been hiding all this time?

If we were to create a series of transhumanist games, what could do?  How about... the long jump of reason?  Springboard to orbit?  Ideas?