[ExI] quote of the day

efc at swisscows.email efc at swisscows.email
Wed Oct 4 21:40:45 UTC 2023

True. ;)

On Wed, 4 Oct 2023, Brent Allsop wrote:

> And democracy is the first step, but you still suffer from politics.

Well, on a more serious note, corona was the final straw that made me
lose all hope in democracy as a sustainable long term way of running
society. Haven't bothered to vote since then, and don't know if I ever
will.

When it comes to living life the way I want to live it, I am a proponent
of the following techniques:

1. Voting with your feet (this is the most amount of voting I do).
2. Incorporating yourself.
3. Find good lawyers or read the law book yourself to use the system
against itself, and to make it work for you.

But voting... I think I'm done with that game.

Best regards,
Daniel