[ExI] [TIQ] Youtube of my Oxford Presentation.

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 03:10:55 UTC 2023

There was only one hour for 6 people to give their 5 minute "lighting
round" talks, so no time for questions for the lighting round speakers.
But we did have lots of time for discussions during the rest of the week.
Mark Ebner's talk was "A Mathematical Model of the Quale Color" and he is a
Naive Realist like Michale Tye who think redness is a property of those
flowers, so our conversations started on day one, and you can see me
acknowledge his disagreement with what I was saying in my talk when he, and
a few others raised their hands indicating disagreement.  I just wish I
could get ANY naive realist to support a competitor camp to Representational
Qualia Theory
<https://canonizer.com/topic/88-Theories-of-Consciousness/6-Representational-Qualia?filter=50&score=0&algo=blind_popularity&asof=default&canon=1>
.
But at least one speaker did come up to me the next day and say mine was
the best talk of the entire conference, so that made me feel good.  I'm
sure he is not a Naive Realist.