[ExI] The rise of the Godbots

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Oct 9 18:39:38 UTC 2023

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] The rise of the Godbots

>…Brent, do you really trust Americans/humanity?  You have to in a democracy, of course.  Maybe what we need is a republic.  Bill w

Agreed Billw, we need a republic.  Fortunately you and I live in one.  The state government of Mississippi is a democracy.  The federal government presides over a republic, made of the union of 50 democracies, united in common cause.  That is why we don’t pledge allegiance to the democracy for which it stands.