[ExI] cryo billionaires

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 22:59:08 UTC 2023

NO!
You need a few frames showing the righteous (i.e. those that are
cryonically preserved)  "Coming forth in the Morning of the
First Resurrection
<https://allstandtall.blogspot.com/2020/08/what-does-it-mean-to-come-forth-in.html>".
The first cryonic person being resurrected being the start of the
"millenium", the time of the "great equalization" when the first shall be
last and the last shall be first
<https://www.biblestudytools.com/matthew/20-16.html#:~:text=Matthew%2020%3A16%20in%20Other%20Translations&text=16%20%E2%80%9CSo%20those%20who%20are,%2C%20and%20the%20last%20first.%22>.
Once the first are resurrected, "The hearts of the children will then turn
to their fathers
<https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/mal/4?lang=eng>:
and they will resurrect their parents, and they, their parents....  till
all things are made just and equalized.  The millennium can't be completed
till that has been achieved for all.  It'll probably take Hitter a few
gazillion years of being a slave to all the Jews that died after he does
all the work to help resurrect them all....  But even that will eventually
be eazy, as he continue to approach omnipotence.

As portrayed in in my fan fiction 1229 Years After Titanic
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ybLgIbOSDu9-ye1wAu9B5RnCBuSVcIihtXrhtVWZajo/edit>
.

On Thu, Oct 19, 2023 at 3:02 PM Gadersd via extropy-chat <