[ExI] [Extropolis] AI and college admission tests

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 12:40:58 UTC 2023

I took the New Yorker for many years.  It always had several poems.
Increasingly they were odd and obscure.  I found out later that it was
intentional.  For some reason the poet just didn't want clarity.

For my money, the poem the ai sent John, is a model of clarity and sense.
Not only that - it represents thinking outside the box.  Why not just give
the asker what he asks for - a song?  Nope. It did something better.   All
of which is to say - I am impressed.   bill w