[ExI] Criticisms of Many Worlds Interpretation (MWI)

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 02:10:17 UTC 2023

Many worlds has the same problem that "are we living in a simulation?" has.

>From the inside, there is no way to tell.

>From Pigs in Cyberspace (Hans Moravec who used to post here)

"The very moment we are now experiencing may actually
be (almost certainly is) such a distributed mental event,
and most likely is a complete fabrication that never happened
physically.

"Alas, there is no way to sort it out from our perspective: we
can only wallow in the scenery."

Keith

Keith