[ExI] Boyajian's Star survey completed, analysis in progress

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 05:00:24 UTC 2023

On Mon, Sep 18, 2023 at 5:43 PM spike jones via extropy-chat

snip

> COOL thx BillK.  I have been wondering about this for a long time, hoping it is what it kinda looks like.

I am not entirely sure what you hope for, but if it is
alien-constructed megastructures there are good aspects and bad.  The
good is that if they made it through the singularity, perhaps we can
too.

The bad aspect is that we have competition.

Keith

PS, talk about the unlikely.