[ExI] Anyone in downtown San Francisco 13-17 october?

Henrik Ohrstrom henrik.ohrstrom at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 18:33:06 UTC 2023

I have been invited to speak at the ISAP meeting 13 oct.  Subject is
pharmacological simulation in clinical practice.
To my own somewhat large suprise I must say. I know my anaesthesia
department is doing good on the frontline of hi-tech but I am very
surprised that knowledge about this has spread to the US. I will stay in SF
over the ASA conference (13-17 oct), ISAP is a precursor meeting to the big
ASA.
Are there any transhumanist, L5 or extropian activities going on?

Henrik Öhrström