[ExI] Data sim in San Francisco

Henrik Ohrstrom henrik.ohrstrom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 11:34:19 UTC 2023

I am coming to San Francisco 12 oct and I wonder which network I should
choose to best satisfy my cravings for data.
Just WiFi from hotels etc such is insufficient when walking and also VPN
often come in conflict with the more public WiFi.
Any suggestions?
My last time in SF was -97 at the Extro 3 and I look forward to sampling SF
without being a severely cash restricted student.

Then there was an energetic discussion about personal or ubiquitous
computing.
Personal computing albeit in a boring format seems to have won and I am
severely addicted to the resulting data glutt.

/Henrik