[ExI] nasa's solar sail has deployed

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Apr 27 16:09:40 UTC 2024

-----Original Message-----
From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>

>...  I worked with a subcontractor who made those things, which I might post about later but now I am watching the robot races and those are cool as all hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPzBH-7ckO0

spike

There was a really fun bot vs human driver race with one of the best bot teams going against a team driven by the commie F1 racer Daniil Kvyat.  He's really good: looks like the human professional driver is gaining several seconds per lap on the bot.

Ooowwwww damn, the Yank car looks like it just broke, damn.  The krauts look like they're doing well.  The Aspire car is going like a bat outta hell.  Oooooh the China car is broken, whacking the wall repeatedly, now it is full stopped, mercy, this is cool racing.  The Singapore car just crashed out!