[ExI] META: mail server changes

John Klos john at ziaspace.com
Mon Feb 5 04:05:49 UTC 2024

Hi,

Microsoft is a big, dumb company. Because I reported literally thousands of
spam from their networks to them, they blocked our servers. It's crazy that
such stupidity is now normal and expected.

I'm having to change the delivery server because Microsoft possesses no no way
by which non-paying humans can communicate with them. Some messages in the last
day or two may not have been delivered to Outlook / Hotmail addresses, and a
message or two while making changes in the last hour might've been rejected.
Please retry if this was the case.

Sorry about this! It'll all be in order soon.

Thanks,
John Klos