[ExI] Would human uploads have emotions?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 17:22:25 UTC 2024

You don't need hormones.  If you programmed what a typical person would
react to in anger, that is the behaviors not the feelings, then you can
program in environments for the upload that produce those behaviors.  Same
for any other emotion.   You could program different reactions for
different uploaded people.

If you want to program in feelings, then you are in trouble because
feelings are difficult to put into words.  STick with the behaviors, then -
it will be easy. bill w

On Sat, Feb 17, 2024 at 11:10 AM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <