[ExI] Yudkowsky ‘Humanity’s remaining timeline? It looks more like five years than 50’

Michael LaTorra mlatorra at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 00:17:45 UTC 2024

If my memory serves me correctly, way back a couple of decades ago -- right
here on this listserv -- young Eliezer declared that strong AI would arrive
by 2008. Anybody else remember this? Too bad that the listserv archive for
those early years got wiped. I still wonder how that happened. But I don't
wonder about who benefitted from it happening.

Mike L.

On Tue, Feb 20, 2024 at 4:40 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <