[ExI] Early Archives... Re: Yudkowsky 'Humanity's remaining timeline? It looks more like five years than 50'

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Feb 21 16:39:15 UTC 2024

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of MB
via extropy-chat
Subject: [ExI] Early Archives... Re: Yudkowsky 'Humanity's remaining
timeline? It looks more like five years than 50'

Keith,

>...It would be a plus to share those archives with someone on the list
(*not*
me!) - like John Klos, or spike or ExIMod, someone who will preserve them
besides you.  Just something to consider.  :)

Be Well!
Regards,
MB

Keith predates me on ExI.  I remember reading his comments back in the mid
90s, when we were younger than we are now.