[ExI] Early Archives... Re: Yudkowsky ‘Humanity’s remaining timeline? It looks more like five years than 50’

Max More max at maxmore.com
Thu Feb 22 17:47:09 UTC 2024

As it turns out, I had already copied the floppy discs with the list archives to my computer (and to a separate backup). I do own a floppy disc drive – bought to transfer the Extropy Institute material. It simply plugs into my computer with a USB.

Harvey Newstrom – if he's still in Florida, he might want to come to the Cryonics Summit in his area. Spike, do you have a current email address for him?
July 20/21: https://www.globalcryonicssummit.com/
I hope to see some of you there. Lots of good speakers.

--Max
GCS<https://www.globalcryonicssummit.com/>
Bringing together the global cryonics field including leaders, researchers, and members.
www.globalcryonicssummit.com