[ExI] AI Warfare Is Already Here

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 12:44:09 UTC 2024

Y'know?  Here's an awful thought: I wish that an AI in actual combat makes
a mistake and kills civilians.  Maybe that will be the spur to quit the
damn things until we know a lot more than we do now.  Never mind that a
human makes the final decision - people make mistakes too.  I am assured by
history that military minds will rush new tech into use before we are ready
for it.

Maybe I don't actually wish it, but it WILL happen - and then we'll see.
 bill w

On Thu, Feb 29, 2024 at 6:32 AM BillK via extropy-chat <