[ExI] AI Warfare Is Already Here

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 14:10:32 UTC 2024

Two different situations:  when collateral damage occurs and when the
damage was where the bombs were aimed.  Two - when there is collateral
damage an the bombs were NOT where they should have been exploded.  The
second one calls for vastly more consideration.   bill w

On Thu, Feb 29, 2024 at 7:20 AM BillK via extropy-chat <