[ExI] Are Self-driving cars good enough now?

Kelly Anderson postmowoods at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 18:58:14 UTC 2024

I've said exactly this for years. To make it happen though, there also
needs to be legislation that makes the burden of proof quite high for
a consumer to sue an autonomous car company for wrongful death or
injury. The actual transition will be sped along if insurance
companies get behind autonomous driving by appropriately lowering the
prices charged for an autonomous car and likewise increasing insurance
premiums for meat driven cars.

-Kelly

On Thu, Feb 29, 2024 at 10:09 AM BillK via extropy-chat