[ExI] A Paranormal Prediction

Gregory Jones spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jan 2 21:11:43 UTC 2024

Political discussion is ok if you must.  John was repeatedly, persistently
warned about personal attacks.  We urge mutual respect here.  On his list
anything goes, ad hominem attacks are allowed and expected.  This is fine
so long as you know about that.  Any personal attack there is not to be
taken personally.  I agree it was a big loss.

Suggest reviewing the exi archives summer and fall of 2020.  I was away
camping three weeks without internet when the big flame war broke out.
Read what was posted and do suggest a suitable alternative to moderation,
to eximod pls.

Upon my return from camping I read all that and realized that I could not
continue as moderator for I do not plan to give up lengthy vacations in the
woods far from internet.  Sooooo... Eximod agreed to take over.

spike

On Tue, Jan 2, 2024, 11:14 AM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <